The most accomodating group dining in the snottiest part of town.
Come for lunch, dinner or both.
When you “just wanna go out for dinner” without the legwork. For groups between 7 to 12.
There are a few specific terms and conditions involved which are as follows:
- Minimum spend of $50 per seat booked applies.
- A small deposit of $50-100 may be required to secure a space.
- A pre-order of appetisers may be required.
Groups of 6 or less are welcome to dine as part of the general restaurant without any specific conditions.s.
Work Lunches (Weekdays)
A buzzing space for lunch with colleagues and clients, we’ve been a cornerstone for larger groups in the top end of town since 2005. We provide a la carte service for groups of up to 30 guests. A pre-order is required on Friday lunch or if the group is larger than 20. Groups are welcome to pre-order either shared entrees or all main courses depending on the duration of your stay, and a set menu is required for groups past 30 people.
- Bar service for drinks is not available at lunchtimes unless our private room with a bar is booked. Food and beverage must be ordered all together at the table. We do not take over the counter food orders.
- Split bills are welcome, but any shortfall must be covered by the host.