The most accommodating group dining in the snottiest part of town.
Over the years we’ve become the place to go when you “just wanna go out for dinner in the city” with a group of friends/family/colleagues. There’s minimal legwork involved for a group of 7 to 16 guests. Only a few conditions apply:
- A minimum spend of $50pp to $120pp applies. The figure will depend on day of week, timing, space and privacy requirements. We’re flexible, if you’re flexible. For example, a venue allocated space for early dinner on a Tuesday night will have a smaller minimum spend than 7:30PM on Saturday in a private dining room.
- 20% minimum spend will be required as a deposit. Deposits are non-refundable or transferrable to another date/time/space. The minimum spend is calculated based on the guests number we have in our system 1 week prior to the event.
- A selection of entrees and/or appetisers must be pre-ordered prior the evening. This allows our chefs sufficient time to prepare your mains whilst your guests are enjoying their entrees.
- In terms of available times, it is subject to availability as we may not be able to provide a la carte service and will require a set menu if we are already at capacity with restaurant bookings / functions.
- We don’t allow decorations for venue allocated spaces. You’ll have to book a specific space should you wish to bring in any decorations.
Work Lunches (Weekdays)
A buzzing space for lunch with colleagues and clients, we’ve been a cornerstone for larger groups in the top end of town since 2005. We provide a la carte service for groups of up to 30 guests. A pre-order is required on Friday lunch or if the group is larger than 20. Groups are welcome to pre-order either shared entrees or all main courses depending on the duration of your stay, and a set menu is required for groups past 30 people.
- Bar service for drinks is not available at lunchtimes unless our private room with a bar is booked. Food and beverage must be ordered all together at the table. We do not take over the counter food orders.
- Split bills are welcome, but any shortfall must be covered by the host.