Restaurant for groups in Melbourne.
Breakfast, lunch, dinner or all day.
For times when “you just wanna go out for dinner” without the legwork, we do offer a la cart dining for groups larger than what most restaurants can handle. There are a few specific terms and conditions involved which are as follows:
1. Minimum spend of $40 per seat applies.
2. 20% of minimum spend as a deposit is required.
3. A pre-order of appetisers is required.
Groups of 12 or less are welcome to dine as part of the general restaurant without any specific conditions.
Work Lunches (Mon-Fri)
A buzzing place for lunch with colleagues and clients, we’ve been a cornerstone for larger groups in the top end of town since 2005. We’re able to provide a la carte service for relatively large groups of up to 30 guests. A pre-order is required on Friday lunch and/or if the group is larger than 20 guests. Groups are welcome to pre-order either shared entrees or all main courses depending on the duration of your stay. Groups past 30 must be on a set menu.
1. Bar service for drinks is not available at lunchtimes unless a private room with a bar is booked. Food and beverage must be ordered all together at the table. We do not take over the counter food orders.
2. Split bills are welcome but we will not calculate the dollar figure for you. We are not responsible for incorrect calculations and any shortfall must be covered by the host.
- A minimum spend of $40 applies for each seat booked in a venue allocated space. You have up until 72 hours prior to the event to reduce numbers. At any point after this, the minimum spend cannot be further reduced regardless of any reduction to guest numbers. On the day of the event, you will have the option to adjust the size of your table based on your final attendees should you wish to do so.
a. For example, when booking for 16 guests the minimum spend is $640. After booking 16 seats initially, you let us know that only 12 guests are able attend 72 hours prior, the minimum spend may be reduced to $400. If only 10 guests arrive on the night, the minimum spend remains at $400.
b. Should you require more space at any point, we may be able to allocate additional seats at our discretion. The minimum spend requirement of $40pp for additional seats still applies.
c. The minimum spend is dependent upon the number of seats required regardless of the age of the guests. (i.e there is no discounted rate for children).
- A 20% deposit of minimum spend is required to secure the booking (e.g $128 for a group of 16).
Deposits are non refundable or transferable to another date or service. Deposits are subtracted from the bill on the evening. We will not guarantee any specific space unless a private room is booked and the conditions of that room are met. Booking a venue allocated area guarantees you a space that’s appropriately sized for your group.
- A preorder of appetizers is required for all groups. This can be as simple as garlic pizza, antipasto and/or fries. This is to ensure that the group doesn’t go hungry as it does take longer to cook for a relatively large number of guests. If no appetizers are selected prior to the event, we’ll send a selection of items at between $5-10pp.
- Bar service for drinks may be available depending on the day of the week, the time of your reservation and your group size. Naturally if a room is booked with a private bar then bar service will be available. Food must be ordered all together at the table. We do not take over the counter food orders.
- Split bills are welcome but we will not calculate the dollar figure for you. We are not responsible for incorrect calculations and any shortfall must be covered by the host.
- Groups sized 25 or more must be on a set menu. Groups 12 or less are welcome to dine as part of the general restaurant without specific conditions.